Do you have an Autism-related parenting or caregiving story you want to share?
Do you have a compelling story you would like to share that can help others navigate the Autism
Spectrum? Share it with us. Note that we review all submissions and we only publish those that align
with our mission and objectives.
We have a few guidelines for publishing on MAP.
- Must be at least 800 and no more than 2500 words on a topic relevant to helping caregivers and
parents of people with ASD navigate the Autism Spectrum.
- Must be well proof-read and edited to be considered.
- May also be published on a blog you “own,” but cannot appear on multiple sites. While we do
not require exclusive rights to your content, we do ask that you limit the distribution of said
- Should include an image related to your topic that you have the rights to.
By publishing your submission, we agree to:
- Display your bio, website/blog link and up to 2 social media profiles
- Post your submission to MAP’s social media platforms and in our newsletter at times we deem
We reserve the right to not publish your submission for any reason, however, we specifically won’t
publish and content that contains:
- Rants, insults, scare tactics, profanity above a PG-13 rating or conspiracy theories.
- Political or religious views.
- Spam or affiliate/referral links. We reserve the right to remove any and all URLs or links that are
spam, affiliate/referral, or promotional in nature within the body of any post you submit.
By submitting your article to MAP, you agree that:
- You wrote, or have the rights to, the content you are submitting.
- You were not paid to write the content you are submitting.
- You have the rights to any images you submitted and grant MAP the rights to publish said
images on MAP. Please include any photo credit you would like us to assign in your submission.
- You grant MAP the right to reasonably edit your content and publish said content on the MAP
website, its social media platforms and in its newsletter.